GTA V – March 3rd is the last day of Weaponized Dinghy WeekPublished March 3, 2021
Don’t miss out! March 3rd is the last day of “Weaponized Dinghy Week” featuring double bonuses and discounts on certain vehicles and properties. But we know what we’re really missing: a PS5 and Xbox Series X release for GTA V, so what gives Rockstar?
March 3rd is the last day of the latest weeklong event in GTA V. This is your last chance to benefit from these truly insane discounts:
- Grotti Furia (based on the Pininfarina Battista) – 40% off
- Progen GP1 (based on the McClaren F1) – 40% off
- Truffade Adder (based on the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport) – 40% off
- Annis S80RR (based on the Nissan R90C) – 40% off
- Pegassi Zentorno (based on the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento) – 40% off
- All garages – 50% off
- Executive offices (and customizations) – 60% off
- Warehouses – 50% off
- Vehicle Warehouses – 25% off
Exclusive bonuses and discounts for Prime Gaming members:
- Dewbauchee Vagner (based on the Aston Martin Valkyrie) – 80% off
- Coil Rocket Voltic (based on the Tesla Roadster) – 70% off
- Players can receive the Kosatka submarine’s Sonar Station for free
- Players who link the Amazon account to their Rockstar Games Social Club account receive $200K in-game currency
Don’t miss this opportunity to cash in on all the savings!
And talk about financial success and unparalleled longevity; let’s take note that GTA V is currently in its 8th year, so old it came out originally on the Xbox 360 and PS3. Practically ancient! (We’re kind of kidding, these were old consoles at the time, and it was released very shortly thereafter on the Xbox One and PS4, but still!)
Just like the Xbox One and PS4 re-releases of GTA V, the highly anticipated Xbox Series X and PS5 versions of the game (whenever they are released) will include remastered graphics, new weapons, vehicles and activities, additional wildlife, denser traffic, better foliage, and enhanced damage and weather effects.
Rockstar has indicated that GTA 5 will be released on the Xbox Series X and the PS5 at some point in “the second half of 2021”. While that is a little vague, that may only be a few months away so that we can be patient, right?
Well, rumours have it that the release on Xbox Series X and PS5 might be slightly delayed to 2022 because in a recent PS5 trailer showing clips from a various upcoming title such as Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Gran Turismo 7, Horizon: Forbidden West, and GTA V. Ratchet & Clank, and Horizon both indicate their release dates, while noticeably Gran Turismo 7 and GTA V simply say they are “in development”, and since Gran Turismo 7 was pushed back to 2022, that suggests that GTA V might be as well.
Whenever the remasters do come out, we’ll be sure to download it. We can barely contain our excitement!