Grand Theft Auto V – ReviewPublished January 1, 2021
The most famous game that's been going through for years has finally released a new version known as GTA 5, Its full form is Grand Theft Auto V.
Rockstar, the producer of the game, has released four different versions. You can find the trailers for the game on YouTube, and these links will get you straight to the videos so you can understand the characters and the game. Now, if you don’t know how to play or have never played any of the versions before, there’s always a manual or cheat code to get through the mission in GTA. But to help all of you out here’s an easy to understand manual on Rockstar’s official page, https://www.rockstargames.com/V/info. Here you can find the manual, heists, cheat codes, missions, overview, etc., to understand how the game works.
He is the lead character of the game. Michael moves around in hopes of starting a new life away from the dirtiness he has done behind and also starts a new family, but who knew that Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement would be a lot less easy than he hoped it would be.
Franklin is also the lead player alongside Michael. He is a street hustler who wants serious money and is looking for any opportunities he can get for him to gain the money.
Trevor is also a lead character and friends with the other two characters. He is kind of a psychopath… okay violent maniac. He is driven mad for the low-cost great and the following big score.
All three characters may have their own life, issues, town problems, or attitudes, but when they come together to do a mission or a heist, they bring their taste and skills to bring the table down and taste the victory.
The crew is risking everything and has done dangerous money heists and anything that could fix their life.
GTA V is the most opened-world video game that anyone can ever play. It blends with the western sides of the world, contains mixed emotions of every character.
GTA V is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and on your very own PC.
- It’s a sure thing that GTA V is a very successful videogame with over 130,000 players, in which almost 100,000 players play GTA regularly on all platforms.
- GTA V was released, so it’s a better version than the rest of the versions released. Such as graphics, people response, player’s movement, and missions to do.
- It has an inclusive variety of activities and customization.
- Rockstar, the creator of the game, allows for making fun convention matches.
- GTA V also contains free downloadable content, which means you don’t have to spend any money on the content.
- The community gets giveaways and has contests to win in the game, also including events to attend.
- Rockstar is very active cause he fixes the game’s problems and also addresses the complaints he receives.
- GTA V has now Added the Social Club and crews in the game.
RELEASE DATES:These were the pros of the GTA V game. The game was released on 17 September 2013, so eight years ago, this magnificent game was released and is still played by 130,000 players in 2021. Not only that, in NOVEMBER 2014, GTA V was released on Playstation 4 and on XBOX ONE to play. Later on, the game was released for Microsoft Windows in April 2015. Now it is said to be released on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S versions in late 2021. This means it’s not too long that the GTAV can also be played on ps5, etc.
Now, as long as there are pros to the game, there are cons to the game.
We cannot make everything perfect, but we can make it better by turning these cons into pros and get a better or good judgment of the players from all around the world.
Now following are the cons of GTA V:
- Even though the game has all the new graphical content updates, the game remains the same.
- Although you can play the game without having any big graphical updates freely, the creator advised that if we want to play the game on a 4k monitor along with a PC That can put out he 4k graphics, but we all know that both of these don’t come at low prices.
- Violence is one of GTA V’s cons, but we cannot avoid it since it’s all the game is about. Rockstar has created a masterpiece and will update it soon too. But if you don’t trust your children with it, it is not suitable for those under 16. If you don’t want to, then don’t let your kid play the game.
- As much good as the graphics are, there are also some conditions where the graphical content is poor and blur, like low resolutions.
- The GTA V physics is quite dull; the car and the driving, drifting does not pull off good but just fine.
These are the cons of the videogame GTA V, and in the future, we can hope that rockstar updates a better version of the game so the players worldwide can increase. With these cons, GTA V still has 130,000 players from across the world. So we can only imagine how many people will begin to play it if the mistakes and the disadvantages are changed into something better.
So, in short, the game has its advantages and disadvantages, but it does not mean that it is not playable. There will be more improvements and better versions.