FIFA 21 – Update 1.18Published April 17, 2021
Update 1.18 fixes a load of persistent bugs, glitches, and other issues still present on the Stadia platform.
Released in 2020 for Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S, FIFA 21 is the 28th installment in the FIFA series and is developed and published by EA. This game is licensed to feature dozens of official leagues, nearly 1000 clubs, and over 17,000 players.
The latest update for FIFA 21 (Update 1.18) has resolved a significant number of bugs still present on the Stadia game platform that were affecting Ultimate Team, Career Mode, Volta Football, FIFA Online, and Pro Clubs. We’ll give you a rundown of the issues that were addressed here:
- Squad Battles FUT Coin Skill Rewards calculation at end-of-match will now display correctly.
- Unlocked objectives will now correctly display as unlocked without having to leave and re-enter Ultimate Team.
- ICON moments 2D images will now correctly display on their corresponding Player Items. (This fix is also being made on the Windows and PS4 versions of the game).
- Bid Status Icons will now correctly display in the Transfer Market tab on the Squad screen when viewing the search results as a list.
- The FIFA Ultimate Team loading screen will no longer display the default badge if the player has selected a badge.
- When selecting or deselecting favorite Live or Foundation Squad Building Challenges, the UI will no longer present corrupted visuals.
- UI will more consistently display correcting when entering and exiting the News tab. (This fix is also being made on the Windows and PS4 versions of the game).
- In the Kit Select screen in Division Rivals, the timer will no longer freeze if one player has selected a kit while the other player is still selecting.
- A bug during Co-Op matches that caused the Captain’s Club name to not be visible on stadium banners to the invited player has been fixed.
- During Friendlies matches, the in-game Game Settings screen will now correctly list the ball as being currently used.
- In online matches, a bug that was causing both players to be identified at FIFA Ultimate Team Founders regardless of when their clubs were actually founded has been fixed.
- A rare bug that causes the Search filter on the Stadium tab of the Transfer Market to display placeholder text has been fixed.
- Stadium Themes based on real-world teams will now consistently apply correctly to in-game advertisement boards.
- Text will no longer overlap other UI elements when the My Playlist tile was selected on the Ultimate Team Friendlies screen.
- Substitutes who enter a match will no longer lose stamina at such a rapid rate.
- The Asian Continental Cup qualification will now function correctly.
- A bug that caused the UI to not automatically scroll to the top when changing the list sorting in the Transfer Hub and Squad Hub has been fixed.
- AI teammates will no longer switch positions incorrectly when the Captian changes Game Plans during a Pro Clubs match.
- The Soccer Aid team was not supposed to be available to use in Online Seasons. That has been corrected.
- The Player Chemistry UI element present on Avatars will now display the correct value in Squad Management. (This was a visual bug that did not affect how Player Chemistry was calculated).
- Addressed a stability issue that sometimes occurred with viewing the Skill Tree.
- Added commentary lines about David Beckham
- A bug that caused some balls to display placeholder text in the Match tab of the Game Settings screen has been fixed.
In this post:
Team Fight Tactics – Patch 11.24
The latest patch for Team Fight Tactics is absolutely massive it’s a challenge just to process how much has been changed, read here for a quick summary of the most important information!
Fall Guys – Season 6 “Pipe Dream”
Season 6 of Fall Guys is live! This new season of Fall Guys is looking to be very exciting, with new stages, obstacles, and costumes! Read here to find out more about all the new and fun content to explore!
Hearthstone – ‘Fractured in Alterac Valley’ Expansion
Pull up a chair by the hearth! The third and final expansion for the Year of the Gryphon (2021), ‘Fractured in Alterac Valley’ has a lot of wintery fun to offer both new players and longtime fans of Hearthstone. Read here for more information!
League of Legends – Patch 11.24
The latest patch for League of Legends was released! Read here to find more information about which champions were nerfed or buffed!